Privacy, Terms and conditions
- In the view of COVID-19 pandemic, content aggregation on coronanewsline.com is the collection of information based on a common topic involving one or more related keywords for general good of the society. Content Curated on coronanewsline.com describes the act of finding, grouping, organizing or sharing the best and most relevant content on a specific issue. It neither claims, nor accepts any liability for the source content of the linked news sites.
- By creating an Account on our service, you agree to subscribe to newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information we may send. However, you may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send. You agree that we can use your company name or logo in our advertising and marketing unless and until you tell us in writing not to.
- We value your privacy and trust. For a better experience while using our Service, we may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to your name, phone number, and postal address. The information that we collect will be used to contact or identify you. Whenever you visit our website, we collect information that your browser sends to us that is called Log Data. In accordance with the internet technology, this Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address, browser version, and pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
- You can change the settings in your browser by opting out of the cookies. But, declining to cookies can result in the declined functionality of the website.
- Each individual advertiser/ product information provider is solely responsible for the content of its advertising material/ content. We accept no responsibility for the content of advertising material/product /content, including, without limitation, any error, omission or inaccuracy therein.
- This Site may contain message/bulletin boards, chat rooms, or other message or communication facilities (“Posts or “Forums”); you agree to use the Forums only to send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular Forum. You shall be solely responsible for your own User Generated Content and the consequences of posting or publishing them. User is allowed to follow other users, bloggers, and authors. The personal information given by a user at the time of registration is visible to other users.
- By using this website and by agreeing to these terms and conditions you warrant and represent that you are at least 18 years of age and, agree that you will not use any part/post or all of our Site to indulge in any unlawful, harmful, abusive, profane, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable motive, activity or intention.
- We respect the intellectual property rights and the rights remain with the source. Direct links, clear source and way to the linked URL is given with sourced content summary.
- This publishing is for general awareness with good intent and the website doesn’t necessarily subscribe ideas, opinion or advice by the curated content writers, providers or advertisers. We, strongly appeal to the user that before following any information or advice, please re-check it with qualified experts and take decision accordingly. User shall not hold liable coronanewsline.com, its Owners, Employees ,Authors and the Expert for any kind of loss not only limited to monetary caused to the User upon following the advice of an Expert or activities done based on the published content.
- WE MAKE OUR ALL EFFORTS TO DESIGN THE WEBSITE BETTER FOR GENERAL PUBLIC AWARENESS AND GREATER GOOD , BUT IF YOU NOTICE ANYTHING TO BE CORRECTED PLEASE INFORM US IMMEDIATELY AT THIS ID – firstname.lastname@example.org
(Visited 55 times, 1 visits today)